Thursday 16 January 2014

Unsinkable: Episode Five (For Green & Gold)

Hi there,
This episode is from August last year and follows me as I begin cycling again, I also reflect on the disappointment of not being able to do what I had desperately wanted to. Hope you enjoy!



As followers of this journey I want to offer you the chance to have some input into this project and web series. If there are things you would like to learn more about, things you would like to see appear in the episodes or suggestions you may have for me I would appreciate the feedback. Don't hesitate to leave a comment on this post if you have a suggestion for this ongoing project.

Cheers, John

1 comment:

  1. Hi John, It is exciting to follow all this process with you. All the best for the next few months when the selection for the world cups will take place. I have no doubts about your will to get to Rio and your commitment but I would like to know a bit more about what the physiologists, coaches etc believed when you had this big operation. It was risky to go through this process but it seemed you were very confident you would be able to do the comeback. after 6 months how would you define your form is? does the thought of not making the team go through your mind? I do not want to sound pesimistic but I imagine that fear could be there... all the very best for the next years and hope to see you in Aiguabelette next year at least definitely!!

    ReplyDelete