Monday 10 March 2014

Unsinkable: Episode Eight (New Year's Resolution)





An interesting period of my rehab, the coaches became frustrated with me, and indicated that I would be under review for my scholarship with the Victorian Institute of Sport at the end of January to review my progress and consider if I was deemed worthy of continued support. A tough reality for me, but something I used to help motivate me in training on a daily basis to show those around me I could fight back.



My first long distance time trial in the single scull, did not end well...

Summer break in Lorne on my bike loving the Great Ocean Road.

And January training camp in Falls Creek Victoria.

All signs in my legs point to a great recovery while doing some long climbs on the bike.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment