Sunday 11 May 2014

Unsinkable: Episode Twelve (The Finish Line)



The final episode to the Unsinkable Series.

Unfortunately this episode does not have the ending I so desperately desired.

However, as I mentioned in my previous post things did not go as planned over the last few weeks.

Leading into a selection trials when you are on the cusp of being selected/missing selection you need things to be perfect and unfortunately for me as you will hear in this episode things did not run smoothly which is largely a result of my disrupted last 3 years and the effect that has had on my body. I am already back into training with my rib/back injury finally starting to settle and I am excited to race at the 3rd world cup in Lucerne.



Please feel free to comment or ask questions, as always this is an honest insight....



Cheers, John











No comments:

Post a Comment