Sunday 10 November 2013

Unsinkable Episode One

Hi all. 
Here is "Unsinkable- The race to recovery" episode one. As a small insight into how I felt the day of surgery on June the 25th this year.  I have always found the days prior to a major procedure (now up to 9 in total) very calming as you are preparing to have your body repaired as such. I think my confidence and excitement for this particular surgery is shown well, particularly compared to my feelings only a few weeks prior to this where I was waking up each day facing the prospect of potentially never finding a solution to my ongoing symptoms. Particularly thinking back to April this year where the surgeon for my previous two procedures had told me I had to retire from sport and that I would never be able to exercise again at a high level. 
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this insight, your feedback is greatly appreciated and readers new to my journey please take a look back at some of my previous posts and also be sure to read about unsinkable supporters gaining access to 10% storewide discount at one of melbourne's leading bike stores "BikeNow". Also be sure to like the Unsinkable facebook page to see future updates on my progress.

Cheers. John 
Ground Zero 

No comments:

Post a Comment