Saturday 21 December 2013

Unsinkable: Episode Four (The Review)


I often get asked if there is anything I can do or alter in regards to my training to minimise the chance of this 'injury' happening again. I know everybody who asks this or who tells me to 'train less' or 'train smarter' wants to see me succeed and has my best interests at heart, however of course if there was something I could change I would already be doing it... trust me.
Rather than have me explain, I think Bill Campbell answers the question very succinctly in episode four and puts to rest any questions over the control some may see me having in regards to my artery entrapment issues.



On the day I went to see Bill, i was quietly freaking out, I knew if the scan showed entrapment my sporting life was over, I couldn't stomach it to say this on camera on the way to the appointment however I am at a point now where I am comfortably able to reflect on the day, and say that the signs of a full return to sport are extremely promising.
I hope you enjoy the episode.

Cheers, John


No comments:

Post a Comment