Thursday 5 December 2013

Unsinkable: Episode Three (Baby Steps)




I wrote about some of these emotions of which I am speaking about in posts on this blog through July this year. This clip sums things up very nicely and hopefully gives you an understanding of some of the turmoil i put myself through. Watching this episode makes me feel a bit 'funny'. Looking back at where I was a few months ago is proving a powerful motivation for me to keep pushing forward, I have come a long way since this point, but much more water to pass under the bridge before I am where I hope to be (pun intended). Looking back at all the pain and frustration I caused to those close to me drives me even harder to achieve my goals so I ensure that it wasn't all for nothing. Enjoy the clip!
Cheers, John 

No comments:

Post a Comment